5.8.3. Possible malfunctions of hydrocompensators of gaps in the mechanism of the drive of valves, their reasons and ways of elimination
* The following reasons of the increased noise in the mode of the idling amplifying with increase in frequency of rotation of a bent shaft to 1500 min.-1 and which is not connected with operation of hydrocompensators are possible:
- the increased wear of a cracker of the lever of the drive of the valve or the lever;
- the increased gaps between cores of valves and the directing plugs;
- not coaxiality of the valve and a saddle increased in comparison with admissible;
- not parallelism of end faces of valvate springs;
- bigger, than it is admissible, a valve head facet beating;
- contact of a damper of a valvate spring with the mechanism of rotation of the valve.